Hemp flower is all about functional relaxation and promoting personal wellness.
Kush Hemp has emerged as one of most popular smokable hemp varieties from the 2019 season. Grown in the USA and tested for purity, mold, pesticides, heavy metals and microbials, this craft CBD flower is sweet and delicate, with hints of floral, citrus, red grape, earthy undertones, and a musky finish. This flower is excellent in rolls, bowls, or vaporizers. Every batch is fresh and at peak smoking age. Its profile includes a high CBD content along with a diverse array of aromatic terpenes.
- a-Bisabolol: Delicately sweet and floral, with hints of citrus and spice.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Woodsy, with a touch of pepper and spice.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon-lime, and sweet. Uplifting.
- a-Humulene: Earthy, musky, and a subtle spice. Appears a lot in hops, sage, ginger and ginseng.
- Myrcene: Red grape and balsamic, with a hint of spice.