Hemp flower is all about functional relaxation and promoting personal wellness.
CBG, or cannabigerol, is a cannabinoid molecule found in hemp that is similar to CBD (cannabidiol) in that it is non-intoxicating and offers many of the same calming and soothing benefits. Hemp varieties rich in CBG are relatively new and are the next evolution in hemp flower products. They grow, smell, and feel differently than CBD-rich hemp but still offer a wonderful hemp flower experience. In fact, they have even less trace THC than CBD hemp flower, making them ideal for those who are sensitive to THC. If you avidly use CBD hemp flower, we highly recommend giving CBG hemp a try. If you’re new to hemp flower, make sure to try both and see which one fits you better.
Grown in the USA and tested for purity, mold, pesticides, heavy metals and microbials, this craft CBG flower is sweet and delicate, with hints of floral, citrus, red grape, and spice. This flower is excellent in rolls, bowls, or vaporizers. Every batch is fresh and at peak smoking age.
- a-Pinene: Piney and woodsy. Awake and alert.
- a-Bisabolol: Delicately sweet and floral, with hints of citrus and spice.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Woodsy, with a touch of pepper and spice.
- Myrcene: Red grape and balsamic, with a hint of spice.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon-lime, and sweet. Uplifting.
- Linalool: Lightly floral, some hints of citrus. Prevalent in lavender.