*** On sale 25% while supplies last! ***
These decadent CBD treats are made with chewy vegan marshmallows surrounded by fudgy, organic dark chocolate and topped with chocolate sea salt. Close your eyes and experience pure bliss when you indulge in one of these delicious bon bons while enjoying the calming effects of full-spectrum CBD. Make sure to share with a friend or loved one!
- Five scrumptious treats per pack
- 18 mg of full spectrum CBD per treat (90 mg CBD total)
- Made with vegan, fair trade, and non-GMO ingredients
- You deserve this!
- Marshmallow (tapioca syrup, cane sugar, filtered water, tapioca starch, carrageenan, soy protein, natural vanilla flavor)
- Organic chocolate (cacao beans*°, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*°, soy lecithin, vanilla beans*)
- Hemp oil (full spectrum CBD)
- Bitterman Salt Co. Chocolate Fleur de Sel (sea salt, chocolate extract, cacao)
*Certified organic by CCOF
°Fair Trade Certified™
Lab Reports (COAs)
We maintain lab report COAs (Certificate of Analysis) for all CBD and hemp flower products that we sell. However, we don’t post them on our website publicly, because they can be stolen and used to make forgeries. To request a COA, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. Please mention the specific product that you would like to see lab reports for.
Note that full-spectrum products contain a small amount of THC (<0.3%). Though there may be benefits to consuming full-spectrum CBD, if you have concerns regarding drug testing or are sensitive to THC, consider trying a THC-free product such as CBD isolate or broad-spectrum CBD. Keep full-spectrum CBD products away from children and pets. See our FAQ for more information.
The FDA has not approved this product to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult your doctor before starting any new dietary supplement, including herbal supplements such as hemp extract. Ask your doctor about correct dosing and any possible drug interactions, especially if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.