Seattle is one of the most tolerant cities in the country, and that attitude includes acceptance of hemp. Washington State has led the charge towards integrating all forms of cannabis back into society, so it’s one of the best places to buy CBD. As research into CBD continues and more health benefits are being found, the list of reasons to take this supplement is getting longer.
Hemp is low-THC cannabis that won’t get you high. Instead, hemp helps make you healthy and well. It is a natural supplement that many use for relaxation and sleep support.
Because hemp-derived CBD is an unregulated market, it can be confusing if you’re just starting to shop in Seattle for CBD oil or CBD gummies. There are hundreds of brands out there, so let’s go over where to buy CBD in Seattle and which products to trust.
If you live in Seattle and are wondering “Where is the best place to buy CBD near me?”, read on!
Five Places to Buy CBD in Seattle
- Dispensaries: This is where marijuana products are sold. Different dispensaries will have various CBD products. However, most dispensaries don’t have any CBD options that are THC-free. In fact, many of the options at dispensaries will contain enough THC to cause intoxication. You will also have to pay Washington’s 37% marijuana tax.If you’re looking for a product that won’t get you high, or you don’t want to go to a pot shop, it may be best to look elsewhere. Keep in mind that just because a product is regulated does not mean that it’s safe. Taking a look at ingredients will give you a better idea of the product’s safety, and it can also be helpful to learn more about the company. Banned pesticides have been found in marijuana products, so make sure to check a product’s test results before purchase.
- Gas Stations: If you’re looking to buy CBD in Seattle, you may be able to get it at a local gas station. However, we don’t recommend this option, as the products may not be the highest quality. It’s best to buy CBD products from a specialty store. Always investigate a brand online and check the test results for a product before buying it.
- Drug Stores: Some drug stores carry CBD products from national brands. While these products may be safer options than purchasing from a gas station, they will most likely be very expensive. Local specialty CBD stores, like Cascadia Hemp Co., will carry more affordable options.
- Online: If you’re looking to buy CBD, it can be purchased online, but that doesn’t come without its pitfalls. There are hundreds of CBD websites, but many of them are overpriced and don’t have high quality products. In addition, some online companies don’t disclose their product’s test results, or worse, don’t have them at all. Being able to verify test results is one of the best ways to learn about a product’s quality and safety when you buy CBD, so it’s a big red flag if a company doesn’t make them available. Also, most online CBD brands either carry a very limited selection of products or have such an overwhelming number of options that you don’t even know where to start.
- Cascadia Hemp Co.: Shopping for CBD locally in Seattle is the best way to get the highest quality products at the best prices. We’re a small but dedicated business that carries a diverse and curated selection of quality CBD products that is easy to browse. Every product was chosen with intention, and we offer something for every need and lifestyle.
Kris, owner and founder of Cascadia Hemp Co., is very knowledgeable and has over three years of experience in the hemp industry, including in retailing, farming and non-profit work. He ensures that every product offered aligns with Cascadia’s mission and values. He personally vets every brand and product as well as offers personalized recommendations to ensure that customers find the right products.
Delivery is free with orders $49+, and curbside pickup is always an option if our location in North Seattle is convenient for you. You can find us every weekend at the Fremont Sunday Market and starting in June at the SLU Saturday Market.
If you’re looking to buy CBD from a local Seattle store, the best place is Cascadia Hemp Co. We truly believe that hemp can change the world and are proud to provide education about its many health benefits. Our reviews on Google attest to the quality of service and products that we provide. If you’re interested in learning more about hemp & CBD, check out our free eBook: 3 Ways to Improve Your Wellness Naturally With Hemp. Interested in a consultation? Make an appointment to speak with Kris and check out our Facebook and Instagram. We look forward to hearing from you!